Do you want to know how to get published in whatever journal you want, whenever you want?
Nathalie Le Bot, Chief Editor Nature Life Sciences offers invaluable advice on ways to make communicating the fruits of research as successful as possible, such as:
- constructing a paper and choosing a journal
- writing a cover letter and responding to referees comments
- overview of the submission and peer review workflow
- research integrity and ethics
- post-publication aspects that need to be considered in order for a paper to have maximum impact.
Register to view the recorded webinar: https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/5279020717207899662
[Broadcast on 29 September 2020 – all content is owned by ‘Springer Nature’ and copyright permission must be requested before sharing or re-using the material in any form. Registration provides access to a single online viewing for personal learning. Editing or manipulation of the recording without prior permission is expressly prohibited.]